Databases contain academic publications on a certain subject on a global level (articles, conference proceedings, reports or market studies, among others).
HTSI is subscribed to a number of publications accessible from HTSI facilities or from the exterior using a VPN connection.
- Databases by area
- Subject: specific to a certain subject (thematic database) or generalist (non-thematic database)
- Type of content: only contains references to documents (referential database) or the entire document (full-text database)
- Access: free of charge (open access databases) or restricted (subscription databases)
- Databases specialized in tourism
- Databases on economy and business organization
- Databases on legislation and jurisprudence
- Databases on education
- Generic or multidisciplinary databases
- Databases of publications
- Databases of investigation projects, thesis, academic papers (final projects for master or bachelor degrees), etc.
DATABASES SPECIALIZED IN TOURISM
DATABASES ON ECONOMY AND BUSINESS ORGANIZATION
DATABASES ON LEGISLATION AND JURISPRUDENCE
DATABASES ON EDUCATION
GENERIC OR MULTIDISCIPLINARY DATABASES
- CORE (COnnecting REpositories)
- DOAB (Directory of Open Access Book)
DATABASES OF PUBLICATIONS
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- DULCINEA (Open access to scientific outputs in Spain)
- LATINDEX (Directory of academic journals)
- ScieLo (Scientific Electronic Library Online, full text Latin American and Spanish journals from different scientific areas)
DATABASES OF INVESTIGATION PROJECTS, THESES, ACADEMIC PAPERS (Final Projects for Masters of Bachelor Degrees), etc.
- DART (Europe, e-thesis portal)
- RECERCAT (Catalonia, research repository)
- TDX (Catalonia, online thesis and dissertations)
- TESEO (Spain, online thesis and dissertations)