URL professors, students, administrative and service personnel can freely access all the libraries of all Ramon Llull University institutions.
All users will have to certify that they are University members upon entry using their URL card or another equivalent document (enrolment form, certificate, etc.).
For additional information on opening hours, contact information, etc. for each library, visit the URL libraries website.
SERVICES OFFERED AT URL LIBRARIES
- Loans: document deliveries from URL libraries to HTSI*
- Bibliographical information
- Consult open-access collections in the reading room, as well as archives from within the same building, always during public service hours.
- Use of reading rooms.
- Consult the library catalogue.
* Except for: ESDi Higher School of Design, Montserrat Library and the Ebro Observatory University Institute
The Network of Municipal Libraries of the Province of Barcelona offers free and open access to over 200 libraries. For further information on opening times, contact information, etc., visit the Barcelona city libraries website or the directory of the Network of Municipal Libraries of the Province of Barcelona.