- Instalation and configuration of the VPN
- To connect to the VPN
- To disconnect from the VPN
- Known errors and solution
In order to access HTSI’s different internal resources, you must configure and connect to the school’s VPN. Once everything is correctly configured, you will be able to access the different available services.
Whenever you would like to access this service, you must first connect to the VPN.
If you use the campus Wifi Network, you must configure and connect to the VPN to use HTSI internal services.
INSTALATION AND CONFIGURATION OF THE VPN
1. Go to http://www.forticlient.com/ and download the VPN client for your operating system, be it Windows, MacOS (Mac), Android or iOS (iPhone). Besides allowing you to connect to the VPN, this applicative provides Antivirus service and Web Security. To access HTSI, all you need is a VPN connection.
a. If you already have an antivirus, we recommend that you deactivate or substitute it
b. If you would like to maintain the web security offered by the applicative, we recommend that you keep it activated
2. In order to configure Remote Access, you must indicate:
- VPN name. This is a mnemonic, such as HTSI VPN
- VPN type:: SSL VPN
- VPN Server: vpn.htsi.url.edu
- Port: 4433
- Username, HTSI usernames generally use the format firstname.surname
- Password, if we would like to save it in the default configuration, this option may vary depending on the operating system we use
Once configured, we can access all HTSI resources as though we were on the campus.
TO CONNECT TO THE VPN
1. Search for the installed program and execute it. The program is called FortiClient
2. Locate the previously configured connection
3. Introduce our username and password
4. Press “connect”. From here on, a message will appear indicating that the connection has been established. An icon will appear on the system notification bar letting us know that we are connected
TO DISCONNECT FROM THE VPN
In order to close the VPN, right-click on the icon on the notification bar and press “disconnect”.
KNOWN ERRORS AND SOLUTION
First of all, check that all previous configurations have been made correctly, it is recommended to restart the forticlient or the computer.
- 98% error "Unable to establish the VPN connection E98 T70 M99 ......"
To solve this error you will have to install the following package [HERE], it may take a some time to install, once installed, restart the computer and it should work.
If you still can't make it work, open a ticket [HERE]