Take into account a student’s special educational needs in evaluation activities.
The request must be presented within 30 calendar days of the start of each academic semester.
- The student will contact Academic Orientation for an interview. The student will provide original, official documents certifying the special educational need they want to be evaluated
- Academic orientation will evaluate the adaptation of evaluation activities in keeping with the documents provided and the interview
- Academic orientation will notify the student and the professors of the courses requiring adaptation
- The documentation provided must have a certification less than one year old
- All information regarding personal health will be treated with the utmost confidentiality (professors will only be informed of the necessary adaptation)