Process an official or school degree once the student has passed all the courses in the study plan.
This process is available all year.
- Having successfully completed the studies plan
- Having made all pending payments to the Administration, if applicable
- Having returned all materials borrowed from the Library or ICT Services, if applicable
DOCUMENTS TO SUBMIT
- Degree request
- Bachelor Degree request
- Diploma request
- University Master Degree request
- Executive Master Degree request MDE-MDEH (having university degree)
- Diploma de Extensión Universitaria request (having no university degree)
- Título de Experto Universitario request (having university degree)
- Certificado de Extensión Universitaria request (having no university degree)
- An up-to-date photocopy of the student’s DNI (Spanish students) or passport (international students)
- Proof of payment/transfer
1. The graduate will pay the required fees for the processing of the degree through bank transfer. In the concept, they must include the graduate’s name and the name of the degree.
Transfer from bank account in Spain:
FUNDACIO PRIVADA XAVIER
IBAN: ES12 2100 5731 7102 0032 7672
Transfer from bank account outside Spain:
The School of Tourism and Hospitality Management Sant Ignasi collaborates with Flywire to offer an innovative, simple way of making a payment from outside of Spain, so that the student can make transactions easily and at minimal cost in terms of bank fees and exchange rates.
In the dropdown menu, select HTSI - School of Tourism and Hospitality Management Sant Ignasi.
Once at the HTSI website, select the amount and your country of origin.
Select your chosen means of payment from among the options provided. The options may include bank transfer, debit or credit card in your local currency, electronic payment or others.
Create an account or log in to your existing Flywire account and provide the requested information to begin your payment operation.
Follow the instructions provided to continue the operation.
You can check on your payment at any time by logging in to your Flywire account. You will receive updated information on the state of your transaction, including a confirmation of receipt of payment.
Academic fees are the following:
Deposit for the University Degree of the graduate (Bachelor Degree or Diploma): €218,15
Deposit for the official University Master Degree: €218,15
Deposit for Institution's degrees (Executive Master Degree request MDE-MDEH - having university degree & Título de Experto Universitario - having university degree): €218,15
Deposit for the University Extension Diploma (having no university degree): €150,00
Deposit for the University Extension Certificate (having no university degree): 100,00 €
- Up-to-date photocopy of their DNI (Spanish students) or passport (international students)
- Proof of transfer
- Degree request document. This document must be signed and dated
4. Once all the documents are available, the Academic Secretary will present the graduate with their official academic record and the receipt for their degree, either in person or by email. This receipt will serve to certify the completed studies until it can be exchanged for the final degree. If the documents are sent by email, the originals will be left at the Academic Secretary
- We ask that you inform the Academic Secretary of any changes to your address or telephone number.
- It is of the utmost importance that you carefully keep the receipt for the degree. Once the final degree arrives at the School, it will need to be exchanged for the receipt.
- The amount of time needed to process the degree will depend on the title and the means of access. The Academic Secretary will inform the student of the date after which they will be able to collect their degree:
- Diploma, Bachelor or Master degree: 1-2 years
- University Extension Certificate or Diploma: 1-2 months
- The fees are revised each year by the Board of URL, in keeping with the fees for academic services approved by the Government of Catalonia.