Students pursuing university degrees simultaneously, in the same university or in another, must request the simultaneity of studies.
The main university degree is the one started firstly and the secondary university degree is the one started afterwards.
The procedure is different if the HTSI degree is the main or secondary one.
This must be requested during the registration period.
Scenario 1: Studying already at HTSI and start other university degree
- The student will fill out the following form and attaches the enrollment certificate from the other university
- The student will pay the necessary fees for the simultaneity of studies using the fee payment process
- Academic Secretary:
- Sends the following certification to the other university
- Certificate as the student has paid the fees corresponding to the simultaneity of studies and is enrolled in HTSI
- Official academic certificate
4. Academic Secretary records the simultaneity of studies and informs the Program Director
Scenario 2: Studying already at another university and start afterwards another university degree in HTSI
- The student will fill out the following form and attaches
- Official Transcript of Academic Records
- Certificate of simultaneity of studies fee payment
2. Academic Secretary records the simultaneity of studies and informs the Program Director
The student who performs simultaneity of studies will have the same obligations of class attendance, exams and other academic activities at HTSI degree.
In the case of overlapping of exams or evaluation tests, the date established in the main degree prevails. If HTSI degree is the secondary one, a certificate will be required and an alternative date will be offered. The student must complete the form corresponding to Postponement and examination of an evaluation activity due to force majeure