Voluntary resignation for personal reasons from studies for which the individual is currently registered.
This formality is possible all year long.
- Having interviewed previously with Academic Orientation or Program Management
- Return of student card (TUI)
- Return of all loans from the library or ICT services, if applicable
- Liquidation of all outstanding payments pending with the Administration, if applicable
- The student will meet with Academic Orientation or Program Management to present the reasons for their voluntary resignation.
- The student will fill out the form requesting voluntary resignation, which will be received by Academic Orientation or Program Management.
- Academic Orientation or Program Management will sign the document and will send it to the Academic Secretary.
- Academic Secretary will close the student’s file and will inform them of this using the personal email address they provided.
- ICT services will cancel the individual’s access to the assigned student services.
- The consequences of the voluntary resignation are included in the terms of termination of the signed academic services contract.